Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Blog

I've created this blog, and oddly I find that I have very little to say (very odd if you know me). I have been wanting to create a blog since last fall (I'm a terrible procrastinator), but I did not give much thought as to what my blog would contain. Well, I've taken the first step. I've created a blog for me and my family. I'm sure it will soon become populated with profound thoughts as well as pointless monologues. Nevertheless, it will be interesting and fun to reflect on at times. I look forward to my next visit,... be it tomorrow or a year from now!

1 comment:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

It's amazing to look back after a full year of blogging and to read all the little day to day things that you will record. Don't forget to blog all the cute things the boys say and do!

Xandra